Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hola


My name is Erica and I have been aspiring to be a Physician Assistant for the past four years. The long wait is finally over and I am excited to announce that I have been accepted to PA school! I will be attending a PA program located in the midwest. Classes start in May and I cannot wait.

The main purpose for this blog is to help me document my journey through school and onto my career as a PA. I love writing and I also want a place to store my memories and photographs.

Spanish is my first language and I love incorporating the language into my everyday life. In Spanish, the term for a PA is Asociado Médico. I will try to do some posts in Spanish because I want to help promote the PA profession to Spanish speakers.

I hope to someday mentor other PA hopefuls in their dreams to join the #1 job in America, hey, maybe even the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment