Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New Year Reflections


We are almost 1/2 way through January and I cannot believe another year has come and gone! As I sit here reflecting on this last year and the many blessings that God has given me, this all feels surreal. Of course, I am watching Gilmore Girls as I do my "reflecting". When I was younger, I would make a list in my journal of all the big events that occurred throughout the year. I will attempt to put them in order but I might get too excited about the recent major stuff that I might throw that out the door. Here goes! 

  • Graduating with my Bachelor of Arts from DSU, Class of 2015!
  • Traveling to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands right after graduation
  • Celebrating one year of marriage!
  • Research in Zion National Park with Dr. Walker and my fellow research buddies (Tucker, Kevin, and Kenzie)
  • Traveling to Florida with Joey and the company he works for (Orlando and Boca Raton)
  • Traveling to Italy with Joey and visiting Venice, Pisa, Rome, Siena, Florence, the Tuscan Countryside… take me back!
  • Drank too much coffee and tried new food in different countries
  • Applying to Physician Assistant (PA) School
  • Getting interviews for PA School (2 of them so far!)
  • Getting accepted to PA School!!

I have a feeling that this year is going to fly, but I cannot wait to start school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment